Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Express Voicemail Time

ccthompson
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I searched for the answer to this, and found a couple things to try, but wanted to ask just to see if I can get a true answer quicker. Thanks in advance!

With the DST changes, I have all my routers correctly configured. But my voicemail timestamps are still an hour behind. Ive read that it works off NTP, and I should make sure I ping the NTP from the service-engine, I can do that.

It is sitll an hour off though, I guess it may be possible that the NTP server is not upgraded yet..... Any suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Go into the service module and change the timezone as a workaround until you have time to upgrade to a newer sofware release that has the DST updates. It has a clock seperate from the router.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Has anyone found a solution for Unity Express?

Is there a way I can do this manually, instead of using NTP, or a way to use the network or router time instead of NTP?

Thanks!

Go into the service module and change the timezone as a workaround until you have time to upgrade to a newer sofware release that has the DST updates. It has a clock seperate from the router.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: