Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Express Voicemail Time

ccthompson
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I searched for the answer to this, and found a couple things to try, but wanted to ask just to see if I can get a true answer quicker. Thanks in advance!

With the DST changes, I have all my routers correctly configured. But my voicemail timestamps are still an hour behind. Ive read that it works off NTP, and I should make sure I ping the NTP from the service-engine, I can do that.

It is sitll an hour off though, I guess it may be possible that the NTP server is not upgraded yet..... Any suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Go into the service module and change the timezone as a workaround until you have time to upgrade to a newer sofware release that has the DST updates. It has a clock seperate from the router.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Has anyone found a solution for Unity Express?

Is there a way I can do this manually, instead of using NTP, or a way to use the network or router time instead of NTP?

Thanks!

Go into the service module and change the timezone as a workaround until you have time to upgrade to a newer sofware release that has the DST updates. It has a clock seperate from the router.