cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Question on Attendant Console

ecclescf
Level 1
Level 1

When configuring the hunt group for use with Attendant Console, does the busy trigger setting on the AC user's extn come into effect?

Or do you have to set up the AC user's phone with multiple lines and add all the lines to the hunt group?

Many thanks

Chris

3 Replies 3

Chris,

The Attendant Console (TCD Service) handles determining if the line is busy. If you had an Attendant Phone with 4 lines, then all 4 lines would need to be added to the Hunt Group, if using device members, or add the same user 4 times to the Hunt Group with line 1 thru 4, if using User member.

Please rate any helpful posts

Thanks

Fred

Many thanks Fred, I suspected this was the case but needed some extra ammo to fire at the customer.

Thanks

Chris

Hi Fred,

can I ask a question about busy trigger on lines belonging to a receptionist phone ?

Sometimes when reception try to answer a call get the message "failed to MAKE a new call". I'm supposing it's a bug and I've opened a case BUT

is there some "best practices" for configuring bust trigger on lines belonging to a ac phone ?

I've a receptionist with a 7960 and 5 lines; i'm still not sure if it's better to configure busy trigger at 1 or not.

Regards

Luigi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: