cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt List no aswer problem

bgi
Level 1
Level 1

I have searched on this forum, but still have no decent solution for my problem.

I have a translation pattern, so an outside line get transformed to a hunt pilot number, lets say 160.

Hunt pilot 160 goes to hunt list consisting of serveral groups , with one ore more members in it.

What i want to do is to make a final line group that transfers the call when no one in the line groups is available.

using the hunt timer on the hunt pilot is not a good solution, because sometimes 5 line groups are available, sometimes none....

in fact im looking for a way to set a last line group to our callcenter, so when noone is available to take a call, our callcenter can answer it....

Some one any great ideas????

1 Reply 1

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

you may have better luck looking in the IP Telephony forum - that's for questions about call manager and call manager express. The Unified messaging forum is for questions on Unity, connection, unity express, MP and MPE platforms...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: