How many operators on one console?

Answered Question
Mar 12th, 2007

Is it possible to have more than 1 operator per attendant console? So that calls coming in can be picked up by either receptionist on the same number? How do you do this? THANKS!

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by thisisshanky about 9 years 9 months ago

In the huntgroup you can setup either phone lines of the attendants or user/line combination. I typically use the user/line combination in the huntgroup. Define two Attendant console users say op1 and op2 and say each have a 7960 with 6 lines each. You can setup the huntgroup members to be op1-L1, op2-L1, op1-L2, op2-L2 ..so on and so forth. Calls coming into the Pilot will go to both operators as long as they are logged in via AC and online.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
thisisshanky Mon, 03/12/2007 - 09:31

In the huntgroup you can setup either phone lines of the attendants or user/line combination. I typically use the user/line combination in the huntgroup. Define two Attendant console users say op1 and op2 and say each have a 7960 with 6 lines each. You can setup the huntgroup members to be op1-L1, op2-L1, op1-L2, op2-L2 ..so on and so forth. Calls coming into the Pilot will go to both operators as long as they are logged in via AC and online.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Actions

This Discussion