cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MWI Remains Lit

benharned
Level 1
Level 1

I am having an issue where user's MWI is remaining lit after listenting to new messages. I am able to extinguish it if I manually refresh it in Unity manger, but I can't continue to do that.

I've recently updated my CCM and Unity systems both OS and versions to accomidate the DST change.

CCM: OS went from 2000.2.2 to 2000.4.4aSR4; CM went from 4.0(1)sr2a to 4.2(3).

Unity: OS went from W2K SP3 to SP4, all patches and hotfixes installed. Unity is 4.0(3), I did not update that.

I also upgraded Unity Exchange from 2000 SP2 to SP3.

I installed all DST fixes and the JRE patch.

Am I missing anything? Is this a known issue? Add'l suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ben,

Please post what your TSP version is on Unity. Usually CCM upgrades can have adverse effects if the Unity TSP is not updated. You can determine this by running the Cisco Unity Tools, Gather Unity Info. Post that and we can check if there is a bug.

Here is also a document stating the Unity TSP version compatibility.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_device_support_table09186a0080531eb8.html

Please rate any helpful posts

Thanks

Fred

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Ben,

Please post what your TSP version is on Unity. Usually CCM upgrades can have adverse effects if the Unity TSP is not updated. You can determine this by running the Cisco Unity Tools, Gather Unity Info. Post that and we can check if there is a bug.

Here is also a document stating the Unity TSP version compatibility.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_device_support_table09186a0080531eb8.html

Please rate any helpful posts

Thanks

Fred

Here's what I get: (I'm sure this is a problem)

(error):53 (File not found: apigid32.dll) in procedure GetSystemInfo of Form frmMain

Cisco Unity TSP version =

You need to log into Unity SA and check the version loaded. Or go to the Unity Console, start Unity UTIM (itegration manager) you can then check the version of TSP you are running.

According to TSP manager, it's ver. 7.0(3).

That's not even compatiable with the old version of CCM I had running!?! Intersting.

If I upgrade TSP to a compatiable version, things should straighten out?

I would for sure upgrade your TSPs and then try again. For now, run a MWI sync and see it clears up your "stuck" mwi light. Then schedule time to install the TSP software (download from CCO) and then reboot.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: