cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT showing an hour off

cjgrundtner
Level 1
Level 1

The times that are showing in my RTMT window are all an hour off. We have applied all the neccessary patches to CM that are listed in the Field Notice. I am wondering though if this is more of a local machine java issue and not a Call Manager issue? I have opened a TAC case but not resolve yet.

Thanks all.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'll probably want to ask this on the IP Telehpony forum, however there are JRE issues with the time conversion - specifically I ran into a situation where it "double jumped" and actually had the time an hour ahead of where it should be - Sun has posted fixes. In my case I applied the latest 1.5 JRE updates and it resolved the issue.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'll probably want to ask this on the IP Telehpony forum, however there are JRE issues with the time conversion - specifically I ran into a situation where it "double jumped" and actually had the time an hour ahead of where it should be - Sun has posted fixes. In my case I applied the latest 1.5 JRE updates and it resolved the issue.

cjgrundtner
Level 1
Level 1

I will move this over to the other forum. Thanks for the help. Sorry to hear about your double time jump.