cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT showing an hour off

cjgrundtner
Level 1
Level 1

The times that are showing in my RTMT window are all an hour off. We have applied all the neccessary patches to CM that are listed in the Field Notice. I am wondering though if this is more of a local machine java issue and not a Call Manager issue? I have opened a TAC case but not resolve yet.

Thanks all.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'll probably want to ask this on the IP Telehpony forum, however there are JRE issues with the time conversion - specifically I ran into a situation where it "double jumped" and actually had the time an hour ahead of where it should be - Sun has posted fixes. In my case I applied the latest 1.5 JRE updates and it resolved the issue.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'll probably want to ask this on the IP Telehpony forum, however there are JRE issues with the time conversion - specifically I ran into a situation where it "double jumped" and actually had the time an hour ahead of where it should be - Sun has posted fixes. In my case I applied the latest 1.5 JRE updates and it resolved the issue.

cjgrundtner
Level 1
Level 1

I will move this over to the other forum. Thanks for the help. Sorry to hear about your double time jump.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: