cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Overide Abandoned Call Wait Time per skill group

thomas1
Level 2
Level 2

We are using IPCC 7.0. The Abandoned Call Wait Time is set within the PG Explorer on the Peripheral tab. This sets it for all skill groups on that Peripheral. I'm concerned that, as we add different groups of agents/skill groups, different supervisors will want different settings for abandonded call wait time. How do I set this for different skill groups if one manager wants 20 seconds and another wants 5 seconds?

Thanks,

Stu

3 Replies 3

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

The value within the PG Explorer defines the Abandoned Call Wait timer for short calls from the perspective of the peripheral as the setting within the System Information portion of the product defines it for the Call Type.

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello,

I am not quite sure you want abandoned call wait time. It is for

Abandoned call wait time (required)

Minimum time in seconds an incoming call must be queued before being considered an abandoned call if the caller hangs up.

Copyright 2000-2003 Cisco Systems, Inc.

Don't you mean Ring No Answer Time? (the time period a call may ring at the agent's phone before being redirected to the Forward on No answer Dialed Number).

If so, you can set this even per agent, using the Agent Desk Settings (List tools in Configuration manager).

Thanks for the replies. This reply is for both replies to my question to minimize confusion -

"Abandoned Call Wait Time" is indeed what I'm talking about...not the RONA time.

I'm aware of where it's configured on the

PG and the System Information. This is why I'm confused. We have one PG configured with two Peripherals (one for the Call Manager and one for the IVR). It doesn't make sense to me that the Abandoned Call Wait Time is configured for all skill groups. It seems to me there should be away to configure this down the to skill group. Not all supervisors over call center agents within the same company define their service levels the same way. I've tried looking at adding a "set variable" step within the script, but haven't seen a way.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: