Views
Helpful
Replies

Voice Recording

sdawson35
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this ......

Does anybody have any experience with recording VOIP phones ?, We have an application from a company called ASC and it seems way to fragile for our environment. would like to know if anybody has specific voip recording knowledge.

Ta

Scott.

8 Replies 8

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Scott,

We are managing vocie recording solutions from third party integrators as Nice, Witness or Verint.

You can take a look to their solutions based on Cisco CallManager:

www.nice.com

www.verint.com

www.witness.com

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Hi Juan,

This does help and I will be investigating how these would integrate with our voip environment.

Thanks

Scott.

Scott,

This solutions can work with Cisco CallManager, Cisco CallManager Express and they can be integrated with Cisco IPCC Enterprise.

Regards,

Juan Luis

(Please, rate the helpful posts)

Juan,

We have a CCM and IPCC Enterprise solution, the problem is that we have two sites, each site has two 6506 switches with cmm modules (with isdn30 trunks terminating) in each switch (we use mgcp from ccm to control them).

I have not found a voip recording application that works with this configuration.

Scott.

Scott,

I have faced similar scenarios, and with the three vendors taht I have mentioned you, the recorder deployment consists in one logging system in each site (to sniff the rtp and skinny trafic from the IP Phones) and one central system to consolidate the recordings.

I think that you can solve your problem trying to contact those vendors. All of then have a connector to CTIOS on IPCC Enterprise to register the Agent ID of the recorded conversation.

I know people form those companies, but I am in Spain, so I don?t know if they could be useful for you.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

(please, don`t forget to rate the useful posts ;-))

dekeel
Level 1
Level 1

We install a Cistera Convergence Server 1010 form Cistera Networks. I love the app. I'm only recording the 19 phones but it's works ever day.

probert100
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Here is another nice solution "Confiance Recorder": http://www.confianceinc.com/index.jsp?id=irecorder

This is a client centric approach, this software does not require a server.

Hope this helps.

i had contact with witness people and solution. Maybe they can solve your recording problems.

Let me know if you need more info and witness contacts. I have their personal cards in my office.

Regards

LT

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: