WIreless solution with WDS/Active Directory/mutiple ssid

Unanswered Question

I'm in a project where the mail goal is to implement a wireless solution for our company.

I will try to explain our dimention.

We want two kinds of wireless solutions based on the same AP, secure and unsecure.

The unsecure is a "guest" net for Internet-access. We want a solution where the users have to contact our reseption to be given a username/password to access this network (same kind you find in airports, some hotels and so on). It has to be able to give a permanent access, access by the hour/day. Username/password can be random, but don't have to be.

The secure is a "work" net for our company computer services. We want the wireless network to be encrypted (a good standard) and the computer itself has to have some kind of certificate. We also want the user to authenticate itself using Microsoft Active Directory.

These two wireless networks should have their own SSID with different security levels. Both of them should support WDS.

Can somebody give me some information on which equipment we need, what kind of server services needes and so on.

The solution has to be robust, but of course the cost aspect is hanging over us as a ghost... ;-)

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

This Discussion

Trending Topics - Security & Network