Is there a know issue or what version of IOS supports ISL on gig ports to dot1q on fast Ethernet ports.
Pass multiple VLANs for Cisco APs with 1031 and 1200 series.
Switches; 2950s, 3500s and 3550s
1. Currently switch configured with
switchA gig0/1 ISL, switchB gig0/2 ISL
- I am trying trunking the fa0/6 or any ports.
- APs configured properly to accept VLANs.
-- End result: Not working.
2. Currently switch configured with
switchA gig0/1 dot1q, switchB gig0/2 dot1q
- I am trying trunking the fa0/6.
- APs configured to properly with VLANs.
-- -- End result, working.
Has anyone experienced this issue and is there a work around for it?
Thanks for any inputs