CCIE R&S Written Exam 350-001.

Unanswered Question
Mar 13th, 2007

Hi Experts,

I'm close to take the 350-001 written exam and I'd like to get some recommedations please for the best exam simulator. I found an ebook by eplanetlabs and other exam practice tools but I don't know which one is better. Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Hatem

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
sundar.palaniappan Tue, 03/13/2007 - 16:48

I have used Boson exam simulators for several Cisco tests and found them to be very beneficial. The good thing about them is it's not like a brain dump and most of the answers would have a good explanation(s) associated with it. Some may even have reference links on the topic/technology. The best thing of all is it's inexpensive. BTW, I am not in anyway associated with Boson and it's just my opinion about this product.

There are many vendors offering exam simulators for this test and some of them may be good!! You may want to do more research before buying one. I can't comment on the quality of other products as I personally haven't used them myself.

HTH

Sundar

h.eyada Wed, 04/04/2007 - 14:04

Thanks very much Sundar for your advice. Indeed Boson is a very good product and it helped me pass my written exam:)

Regards,

Hatem

ebanks2006 Sat, 03/17/2007 - 10:46

I'm still studying the Official Exam Cert Guide, but once I'm through that, I think I'm going here for test simulation and to round off my knowledge:

http://www.netmasterclass.com/site/written.php

I'm hoping to take the CCIE R&S written at Networkers in Anaheim. We'll see...lots of material yet to cover.

Actions

This Discussion