PIX 506E Firewall Help

Unanswered Question
Mar 14th, 2007

Hi i have finally managed to get into my PIX Firewall although i can only seem to telnet into it.

I have to do some networking changes regarding our internal networks. Currently my PIX uses three external IP Addresses and translates them into addresses under 192.168.8 internal network. I need to add two more IP's to the PIX but i do not know how too. I have looked at all the command references but can't make any sense of it. As well it seems my pix has somewhat different commands in telnet than what im seeing described in documents. For example when i first log into the firewall i have to type "enable" and enter another password to get access to the pixfirewall# command prompt and when i press '?' it only shows my about 20 commands i can use (http server enable does not work) neither does some other commands i was told to try out.

Can anyone help me out by explaining to me how to configure the TCP/IP in this PIX?

Thanks in advance,

mcm

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
acomiskey Wed, 03/14/2007 - 07:55

you need to do "config t", then you will get #pix(config) prompt and more commands.

Actions

This Discussion