cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DbWalker and Orphaned wav files

dferrie
Level 1
Level 1

When running dbwalker and checking for orphaned wav files. We fin the following errors.

0:(error): internal dbWalker error - -2147217887 (ODBC driver does not support the requested properties.) in procedure checkForOrphanStreamFiles of Form frmMain

0:(error): internal dbWalker error - 3704 (Operation is not allowed when the object is closed.) in procedure checkForOrphanStreamFiles of Form frmMain

0:(error): internal dbWalker error - 3704 (Operation is not allowed when the object is closed.) in procedure checkForOrphanStreamFiles of Form frmMain

0:(error): internal dbWalker error - -2147217887 (ODBC driver does not support the requested properties.) in procedure checkForOrphanStreamFiles of Form frmMain

1605:(error) stranded wav file name=D:\CommServer\Stream Files\ch_Louise O'Hare_CFS24_CFS_Off Hours_MrGreeting_0549844e.wav

This happens on 6 users if we clean the files the user loses the greetings. These are valid users.

I am wondering if this is becsause the names have an apostrophe eg O'Hare

5 Replies 5

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unity version?

dbWalker version?

I'm guessing you're right about the names there - but this sound like something that was fixed along the way. the ODBC errors there are the tip off...

Unity UM 4.0.5 with DST updates.

DBwalker is the latest version downloaded Monday.

I'll have to take a look tomorrow - I'm working a couple cases right now.

ok - took a look tonight and it does appear I missed the check for the "'" character in the stream file name for the SQL query during orphaned file checks - I had forgot the alias was still used there (in Connection it's just a GUID used for the file name) - I fixed it in build 4.0.47 of dbWalker which I posted to its home page here:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/App_DirectoryWalker4.htm

let me know if that works for you.

New Db Walker worked fine. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: