CCM 4.1(3) - DBL Helper shows DBNETLIB and no SQL version

Unanswered Question
Mar 15th, 2007

Hi folks,

I am experiencing an issue at the moment with a CCM cluster. We have a publisher and 3 subscribers running CCM 4.1(3) sr4d.

While the SQL replication looks good in enterprise manager and there are no evident replication alerts, when using DBL Helper the protocol on one of the subscribers shows up as 'DBNETLIB' (usually TCP here) and does not show anything for SQL version.

We've also recently had to restart DB Layer monitor service on the cluster due to call forwards not removing. I thought this was us hitting CSCsa64684 again, but I'd have hoped this would be fixed in sr4d as this issue has been around for a while. I'm wondering if this could be related.

I've checked replication by adding/removing a device and checking the subscriber database. All seems good here.

The OS for all servers is 2000.4.4sr3

I can find no entries in event viewer that relate to the DBNETLIB issue or show any DB problems on either the publisher or the subscriber.

I've attached an image of the DBL Helper output.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
umedryk Wed, 03/21/2007 - 08:07

Did you run the DBLHleper ? Backup/delete the files from the DBL Trace folder, run the DBLHelper

This Discussion