Views
Helpful
Replies

Untiy Voice Mailbox Reporting Full with exchange

wbarren
Level 1
Level 1

All,

We are running Unity 4.0(3) with Exchange 2000 and we have one user who logs into here voicemail box and it reports she cannot send or recieve any new voicemail because it is full. I am able to verify her exchange inbox is only 120 megs and her limit is 200 so she has plenty of room. She is able to recieve new voicemails eventhough the message says she cannot. Anyone have an idea how I can get the message to go away when she logs in. Also she is not able to forward messages we tested. I have rebooted the server, ran the subscriber report and it see the right size on her mailbox.

3 Replies 3

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

Hi, I would start by using the mbxsuite tool to troubleshoot since this is happening to only one subscriber?

Also are there any event logs that coincide with her loggin in?

rlp

Right after posting this I found another post on the surbscirber manager tool which I ran and was able to run the mailbox size script which resolved the issue.

We are having a similar issue. Can you provide me some more details to this on what you did to resolve the issue? I see the subscriber manager tool, but I'm not seeing where I run the mailbox size script. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: