cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UNITY DST par2

jalston45
Level 1
Level 1

My unity4.0(5.0)had been displaying the time correctly. I manually adusted the time and did not apply any patches. Today I'm running across VMs being 1 hour behind. I've been reading in here where several people have the same problem. I have stopped Unity changed the time to something else, then restarted but, I'm still having the problem. Is there something the I'm missing. I opened a Tac case and the tech on the phone wanted me to apply ES39 and OS PATCH which I DO NOT AGREE with. I did not meet the 2 criteria for that as written in Cisco's own documentation. I've very displeased with that Tac resolution. Will someone please advise.

Thanks - James

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

I have Unity 4.0(5) without any ES's. I applied the OS update for 2003 (WindowsServer2003-KB931836-x86-ENU.exe) and the JRE update (tzupdater2006p) that I got from a Cisco field notice and that was it.

rlp

I still have the files on my Unity.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

I have Unity 4.0(5) without any ES's. I applied the OS update for 2003 (WindowsServer2003-KB931836-x86-ENU.exe) and the JRE update (tzupdater2006p) that I got from a Cisco field notice and that was it.

rlp

I still have the files on my Unity.

I dug up the zip file from the field notice from cisco.

Thank you very much