Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 5 with nokia Nokia E61

I am trying to register nokia E61 in my CCM as sip phone. Any one can guide me little.

Nokia is getting ip addresses from CCM but says registeration failed .. where should i look in..

thanks

4 Replies 4

gajolly
Level 1
Level 1

Configuring the Nokia E61 / E70

Go to Menu - Tools - Settings - Connection - Sip Settings.

This works for me:

Profile name: Merus

Service Profile: IETF

Default Access Point: MyNetwork [you will have to have that defined as an access point]

Public user name: christian2@86.x.x.224 [use the IP address of your Cisco server to avoid DNS problems]

Use Compression: No

Use Security: no

Proxy server settings

Proxy server address: sip:86.x.x.224 [use the IP address to avoid DNS problems]

Realm: cisco

User name: christian2

Password: ********

Allow loose routing: Yes

Transport Type: UDP

Port: 5060

Registrar Server Settings

Registrar serv. addr.: sip:86.x.x.224 [use the IP address to avoid DNS problems]

Realm: Cisco

User Name: xxxx

Password: ********

Transport Type: UDP

Port: 5060

Troubleshooting

Make sure you can connect to the access point you defined above (browse the web using the web browser and the same access point)

Switch the Nokia off and on, see if you can see any registration attempts from the Nokia.

Lots of powercycling the Nokia (e.g. switching it off and on) helps ... especially after having made changes

may be we can find out some more informatin from the logs.

this one got registered on Asterisk

HTH

Thanks will get back to you after trying ..

no luck man :( tried same thing ... ot says registeration fails..... which logs we shud be looking in.

Thanks

hi,

in that case i believe we shd look into Ethereal traces pointin (callmanager, access point).. to find out the issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: