cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Disk space cleanup

mpozorski
Level 1
Level 1

I was wondering if anyone has any pointers as to how I can clean up the drives on our IPCC cluster. It looks like I could archive some of the log files from them to clean it up some but I don't know if the system needs those log files for any thing else. I would also be open to other ideas if anyone may have them. Thanks in advance.

5 Replies 5

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

What version of IPCC Express are you taking about? Enterprise or Express?

Regards,

Juan Luis

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

- *MIVR*.log files -> garbage

- also consider turning off traces, or just leave them minimal

Can you tell us: Express or Enterprise?

Hi there, we are running IPCC Express 4.0. Thank you for the help on this.

Czesc,

if I were you, I would delete these files:

C:\program files\vfavvid\log\EMS\*

C:\program files\vfavvid\log\JTAPI\*

C:\Program Files\wfavvid\log\MADM\*

C:\Program Files\wfavvid\log\MCVD\*

C:\Program Files\wfavvid\log\MEDT\*

C:\Program Files\wfavvid\log\MIVR\*

Don't worry, CRS has exclusive lock on the actual file, so you will get an error message when trying to delete the latest log file.

Other things you can do:

- From C:\Program Files\wfavvid\tomcat_appadmin\webapps\installs move off all *.exe files to a different location,

- check whether you have a BARS server writing some nice fat files onto the disk of the CRS server

That's everything I guess...

One more thing: I would not recommend playing with squeezing the databases. My colleague did it once, I don't know what he committed, but it screwed up the whole contact center.

Thank you for the insight. I will take care of getting those files removed and hopefully it will clear up some space (it look like there are a lot of them). We do have a BARS server but it is writing it's backups off to a file server that we have for backing stuff up. Thanks again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: