Views
Helpful
Replies

CUE Script Issue

m-haddad
Level 5
Level 5

Hello,

I have modified the sample scrip that comes with the Unity Express CD. However, I have one issue, when the user use dial by extension and then enters invalid extension the AA will say "Calling 345" for example and since 345 extension is invalid the call ends!

I have also uploaded the sample script without modifying it and same issue.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Regards,

4 Replies 4

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Please attach the script

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Hello,

It is the default sample script. I have attached the script.

Another issue I appreciate your help in is that the 7970 does not display the whole dialed number.

For example, if the user dials 12501234567. The last digit "7" does not show on the screen. I hope there is a way to allow the whole dialed number to be displayed.

Remark: Is there a way to get the aa.aef script that CUE runs. This is because the sample script does not contain Holidays and working hours portion of the script.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Any ideas plz?

Regards,

M-Haddad,

By default the CUE will execute a blind transfer.After the caller presses the ext a blind transfer attempt is made to the digits the caller enters. If the transfer works, the phone will ring and on a BNA will go to VM. If the transfer is unsuccessful because of a system error or because the caller enters a nonexistent extension, the caller hears fast-busy tone. According to some documentation I was reading from Cisco the oly way to prevent this in CUE AA is to configured COR Class of restriction in CME.

hth

Armando

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: