cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Global Directory

inayshtut
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any way for me to link the Corporate Directory on CCM 4.1 to a Access Database?

7 Replies 7

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

The directory uses LDAP protocol. So you can integrate only with Microsoft AD, Netscape directories.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Ok I guess Ill be exporting and importing the old fashioned way.

Thanks for the ingfo

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hello,

actually, what do you want to achieve? There might be some other ways (~shortcuts) to do that.

What im trying to do is find a quick and simple way to export the corporate directory from call manager to access to use it in some reports ive written but so far all ive been able to do is export to a csv file and import into access.

Thanks, now I see.

What I would do: program an application, that periodically one-way-synchronizes the Access database. I did something similar about a year (various data got from various SNMP sources -> SQL)

Good luck.

Ive been trying to figure out exactly how I would do that and what I would link it to. Any suggestions to get started?

thanks

Actually, I was thinking about writing a script that first gets all the needed information from the LDAP server and then inserts it into the SQL (or Access) database.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: