simple question about enabling services/softkey buttons in CCM5

Answered Question
Mar 16th, 2007

I want to enable couple of Softkey buttons like DND, intrcpt,abbrdial.. can any one please giude me about this how to do that any link any documents stating steps. i have trying searching cisco.com .. cud not find proper doc. i have CCM 5.0. Like what is the URL to enable these services and where i can find all the URLs which i can add to enable such servies

thanks

Correct Answer by thisisshanky about 9 years 11 months ago

Abid,

AbbrDial is a softkey that is already available on all phones. As long as you have your speakerphone on the phone enabled, leave the handset on hook and start dialing one or two digits and AbbrDial softkey will show up.

Intrcpt, DND etc can be added by changing the softkey template on the phone to Standard Manager template. Note that these keys do not work unless you have IPMA setup.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts@!

Overall Rating: 4 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
thisisshanky Fri, 03/16/2007 - 09:30

Abid,

AbbrDial is a softkey that is already available on all phones. As long as you have your speakerphone on the phone enabled, leave the handset on hook and start dialing one or two digits and AbbrDial softkey will show up.

Intrcpt, DND etc can be added by changing the softkey template on the phone to Standard Manager template. Note that these keys do not work unless you have IPMA setup.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts@!

Actions

This Discussion