Views
Helpful
Replies

aupair.exe 100% cpu

tleung888
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

We're currently experiencing an issue where aupair.exe would consume 100% at random times and it doesn't happen everyday, more like once every other week. We are running 4.1(3) and it has happened at least once on each subscriber/publisher. Most of our callmanagers, with the exception of toronto are located at the same site. Any ideas on what maybe causing these spikes? I have looked at the tac collection tool and the stated solution is to restart the db layer monitoring service. However, this is a reoccuring issue. Does anyone have any idea of the root cause and what maybe the solution?

Thanks!

5 Replies 5

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

Have you tried rebooting the server? Take a look to the following bugs:

CSCef46672

CSCef39181

CSCeb29083

I have also seen this problem when you have services that you shouldn't on the server, for example, CDR insert on the Subscribers.

HTH

//Jorge

Yes we got the chance to reboot the cluster during dst patching. We have a case opened with tac and they want us to hard code the duplex settings on the nic and switch. Thanks

Btw, I could only lookup the last bug in your list. The first two were not found in the bug toolkit.

If you use the "new" bug toolkit it will state the first bug was replaced with the second bug and only Cisco employees can see the bug.

I had the same issue and found a solution K41723484. Restarting the Database Layer Monitor Service on the subscriber resolved it.

http://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/voice/showcase?case=K41723484

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

Upgrade to SR4d there are several bugs in previous versions.