cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco vs billion site to site vpn

handley88
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to setup a pix 506e and billion router site to site ipsec vpn.

currently it will not connect i have included the output from the syslog server and the pix config.

the seting on the billion are

ESP,SHA1,3DES

thanks

Alex

10 Replies 10

kaachary
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please post the debug outputs for :

debug cry isa

debug cry ipsec

Also, try disabling pfs on both the devivces. And, correct the crypto ACL as "deny" statements are not supported in crypto ACL. Make sure it matches on both the ends.

*Please rate if helped.

-Kanishka

Kamal Malhotra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

As per the logs, it seems that there is a device between the PIX and the router that is blocking the traffic from the PIX to the router.

Please look into it.

HTH,

Regards,

Please rate if helps,

Kamal

Hi,

I am also having a problem setting up a Site-to-Site VPN tunnel between a Cisco PIX 525 running v7.0 and a Billion BiPAC7402 VGO Router.

See attached configs.

Hey, I managed to get the tunnel working but it was never stable enough and I ended up using another pix. You might have more luck with the newer pix ios cause I was using 6.3 i think

Alex

Thanks Alex.

What vpn settings did you choose? Do you think you could send me your config settings for your pix and billion.

Thanks,

Rod

Ill have a dig around on my work computer. Have you asked billion they have a good support team for cross-vendor setups

Alex

Hi Alex, that would be great if you could send it. Thanks.

Billion are yet to respond.

Hey, are you UK based. I think i might have the VPN tech number for the UK.

Alex

Hey Alex, no i'm in Australia.

Hi, I found a config on my work computer that might be useful.

It is a config from billion but its for a 506 running ios 6.1

Regards

Alex

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: