cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IOS Help

The_guroo_2
Level 2
Level 2

guys i have cisco 2620 router with 16MB flash and 64 MB RAM.........now ihave put cisco NM 2V and VIV 2fxs card......i want to simulate alanloge calls between two routers (the other one is 2811) so can some one please advise me what would be the best IOS i shd download keeping in mind my hardware config for 2620......cheers an dthanks in advance

3 Replies 3

Amit Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I have checked sifferent images for your router and most of them seems to have the requirement for 64MB Dram and 16MB flash, which inturn matches with your router. You maximum can get is the 12.3 IOS release for your router.You can download c2600-j1s3-mz.12.3-22.bin for your router.

My suggestion for your will be to go to the feature navigator and look the IOS and the featureset supported.

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp

HTH,Please rate if it does.

-amit singh

Mr singh

Thanks for your email tell me one thing doies this support VOIP or my scenario....cuz someone is telling me that u have to get IP PLUS ios...........i m confused

Hi,

That IOS code supports the following VoIP features:

AutoQoS - VoIP

Call Admission Control for H.323 VoIP Gateways

MGCP VoIP Call Admission Control

Modem Relay Support on VoIP Platforms

SIP - Session Initiation Protocol for VoIP

SIP - Session Initiation Protocol for VoIP Enhancements

T.38 Fax Relay for VoIP H.323

Voice Over IP (VoIP)

VoIP and Cisco Express Forwarding (CEF) Interoperability

VoIP and Policy Based Routing (PBR) Interoperability

VoIP Call Admission Control using RSVP

VoIP Gateway Trunk and Carrier Based Routing Enhancements

VoIP Outgoing Trunk Group Identification and Carrier ID for Gateways

VoIP Trunk Group Label Routing Enhancement

The "s" on the file name (c2600-j1s3-mz.12.3-22.bin) means PLUS, so that IOS is a PLUS IOS code.

IOS version: 12.3(22)

Feature Set: ENTERPRISE BASIC

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Juan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card