Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX 4.0

We are currentyl using IPCC express 4.0 Our scripts are setup to do a call transfer (to another application, VM box or phone) when a user presses an option. The problem is that this shows up as an abandoned call in historical reports. Is there a way around this? Any help would be beneficial.

Thanks,

Glenn

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can do it after the transfer so you are completely sure that the call has been transfer and the contact is really considered as 'handled'.

Regards,

Juan Luis

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Glenn,

The problem is that IPCC Express considers as abandoned all the calls that have not been managed by an agent, so, in your case, these calls have not been managed by an agent, so they are considered as abandoned.

Try to set up a differente application for this or try to set up the call as 'handled' using the step 'Set Contact Info' in the script Editor.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

(Please, don't forget to rate helpful posts)

Juan,

Thanks for your quick response. Can you provide an example of the "Set Contact Info"

Thanks,

Glenn

Glenn,

In your scrip workflow, you have to add the 'Set Contact Info' step that it is in the 'Contact' folder in the CRS script editor.

Then you have to select the 'Properties' of 'Set Contact Info' and set to True the 'Handled' parameter.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

(Please, rate helpful posts)

So I assume I set this before I transfer the call?

Thanks,

Glenn

You can do it after the transfer so you are completely sure that the call has been transfer and the contact is really considered as 'handled'.

Regards,

Juan Luis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: