Views
Helpful
Replies

agents log in then get kicked out

hbarrera2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

What happens is once they choose the Ready option it pauses goes to a reserve state and then to "Not Ready" and the call never goes through. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

- Thanks

6 Replies 6

davidgoude
Level 1
Level 1

I have seen this before when the IVR that the call is queued in loses network connectivity or goes out of service.

Do you have any agent desktop logs from when it happens?

David,

I do no have any agent logs, but I will get some.

- appreciate the response..

thx

If this is Enterprise more than likely the agent's phone extension is not associated with the PG user.

jshelmer
Level 1
Level 1

I've also seen this behavior in IPCC Express 4.0(5a)when the CTI ports on the CallManager didn't have the correct CSS to call the Agent's extension.

The Agent would be in a Ready state, then go to Reserved and immediately go Not Ready.

Hope this helps.

-Jon

Jon,

Thanks for the info what I have done thus far...w/one ext in particular I changed the busy trigger to 2 and 1 changing it from default, this actually fixed it temporarily. Its happening again now and I checked the phones CSS it's seems to be ok, but I noticed all of the CTI Ports are not in a CSS. Any ideas?

All,

FYI - The issue has been resolved...client had 6 lines in hunt on their agents phones, the last line was registered as their ICD ext. This line also had CFB/CFNA to VM on it. Took all of this off now everyhting is testing good.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: