Level 1
Level 1

Hi experts.

I have this network:

- 01 AP 1231

- ACS v4.0

I try to config dynamic VLAN with LEAP.

SSID is WLAN map with vlan 1

Without attribute 64,65,81, I connect this WLAN ok and users alway is connected to vlan 1.

When I use attribute 64,65,81 and use

attribute 64 is vlan, attribute 65 is 802

user test1 has attribute 81 is 1

user test2 has attribute 81 is 2,

test1 connect WLAN successful (map to vlan 1) but test 2 can't authenticate successful with ACS Server.

I try to follow this link ( but not use Wireless LAN Controller

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_configuration_example09186a008076317c.shtml

help me,plz

Thanks

Tran Chung

4 Replies 4

amritpatek
Level 6
Level 6

IF it is authentication problem, then the problem is not with VLAN assignment. Because, VLAN assignment occurs only after authentication. So, send me the debug dot1x auth or debug dot1x aaa auth command output for verification.

Tran/Dmitri,

Is your switch port, where your AP connects to the wired network, configured as a trunk? You will need that in order to transport traffic to and from the VLAN other than the native VLAN.

Also, I have faced problems with dynamic VLAN assignment when multiple BSSID is configured on the AP. If your encryption settings are the same and you are using the same AAA servers, you will be better off using one SSID.

-

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card