cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to deactivate Unity voice mail

carlostrapiello
Level 1
Level 1

I want that each user have the chance to deactivate his own voice mail.

Is it possible?. I use Unity 4.0.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I don't think that the user itself will be able to do this. You could just eliminate the Forward settings to VoiceMail but that can not be done from the CCMUser page (only CFwdALL), I guess that you could create an MLA user that will only have priviledge to change the phone settings in order to change the Forward rules in the CCMAdmin.

But at the end this is something that the Network Administrator should do not the final user itself.

//J

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

What do you mean? What exactly do you want to accomplish?

What is the exact Unity version? 4.0(1), 4.0(3), 4.0(4), 4.0(5)...

I want that user that don't want have voice mail running can deactivate it.

I use Unity 4.0(4)SR 1

I don't think that the user itself will be able to do this. You could just eliminate the Forward settings to VoiceMail but that can not be done from the CCMUser page (only CFwdALL), I guess that you could create an MLA user that will only have priviledge to change the phone settings in order to change the Forward rules in the CCMAdmin.

But at the end this is something that the Network Administrator should do not the final user itself.

//J

If you want each indivdual user to control their voicemail settings(to forward no answer, busy, etc) I would suggest creating indivdual ccmuser accounts.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: