cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls in Queue and hold time

hauchinango
Level 3
Level 3

I am running IPCC 4.0(3)IPCC express premium.

I have a small call center, and the agents would like to be able monitor calls in queue and how long they have been holding. From previous posts, I see a recommendation to view reports from the agent, but no data is available.

Please advise.

7 Replies 7

josramos
Level 1
Level 1

As far as I know the supervisor is the only one capable to monitor in Real time the queue status, not the agents.

The agents can see the holding time in the queue of a call once it is transfer to them.

Regards

What is the process for the sup to view these stats?

Thanks

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

You can access this statistics from the CAD, so every agent can check those statistics to see how many calls are in queue and time that the oldest call has been in queue. You only have to select the statisitics button in CAD.

You can access these statistics from the Real Time Reporting option from the IPCC Express Administrator web page ('Tools'->'Real Time Reporting') or from the supervisor web page.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Jaun,

I do not have a Statistics button in my CAD. Do I have to enable something?

Hi,

From CAD try 'CTRL+Q'. If you don't obtain the statistics window, check in the Cisco Desktop Administrator in 'Desktop Cpnfiguration' -> 'Work Flow Groups' -> 'Agents' -> 'defaults' -> 'User Interface' if the 'Reports' button has set up as visible.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Jaun,

Thanks for the fix. I have one more question. Is there a way to break down the stats so that you can see each individual call and how long they have held?

Thanks

I don't think so. This could be a good enhancement for future release, thouhg I think that is not present in CUCCX version 5.

You can check if some statistics in the 'Get Reporting Statistic' step in the Script Editor could be useful for you.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: