cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

acs 3.0 ????

Antonio Brandao
Level 1
Level 1

Does anybody know, any how to, to implement ACS 3.0?

And what the software client i must use to implement 802.1x with dynamic assignment vlan ?

9 Replies 9

Amit Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Antonio,

Please refer to the ACS configuration guide pasted by the poster above.

For dynamic vlan assignment, you dont need any client, Cisco ACS has the feature builtin. What you should look for is the 802.1X client supplicant for the users to implement 802.1x feature. Cisco Secure service client is the one that will work for you. Please find the more information below:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7034/products_data_sheet0900aecd805081a7.html

HTH,Please rate if it does.

-amit singh

tks !

Does anybody know, how to integrate acs server with ad server ???

Hi

During installation of ACS u will get the option to integrate it with AD.

Thanks

Mahmood

In installation, i selected that option, but when i enter in acs console, the im not seeing ad users.

Att

Antonio

Antonio,

What you have to do is when you are configuring the user profile, please create username as the same you have in AD and then use the authentication method as windows AD. You have to locally create the user ID on the ACS as well for authentication with AD.

-amit singh

i noticed, that is occurring some errors in the web interface management, when i goes in group mapping, the software doesn't list the groups for me, and show a error image on load and so

Some javascript errors !

I think that can be some thing in web interface,

but the browser is all ready in v6 SP1.

Hi

u need to first add the external databases in ur ACS.Then u have to map the AD groups with ACS groups.And u need to metioned the domain names also.

Thanks

Mahmood

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card