cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSA agent installation Unity with NIC teaming

vinhnguyen
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone done CSA installation with NIC teaming for Unity? Do I need to remove the teaming before installation? Do I select network SHIM during installation?

1 Reply 1

thomas1
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

You don't need to remove the teaming before installing CSA. Yes, always select the network shim during installation of CSA for stand alone CSA installations (I have no experience with the managed versions of CSA and can't speak to that). I've attached a screenshot of our primary Unity server with a teamed nic and CSA installed. I installed CSA when I was completely finished building the Unity environment.

We are using the MCS-7845 platform (HP boxes wearing Cisco faceplates). I highly recommend them for their easier management. I've used the IBM's and I'm not happy with them. When we ordered the MCS 7845's, we also received the installation disk for the OS. I recommend using that installation disk verses the OS disk from MS.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: