Views
Helpful
Replies

3005AC and AD Authentication

colinwestwater
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a 3005AC and an Active Directory 2003 domain. I can VPN in but it seems security credentials from the PC are not being sent over the VPN.

For instance, when I try to go to one of our servers shares, I have to enter my domain username and password to access. Another example is we use Dameware to remote control servers. I can either send the current logon credentials to authenticate or I can manually enter my username and password and send it. I always have to manually send my username and password.

Can anyone advise what I am doing wrong? I could live with it before, but now we have a new application what accesses an SQL database and it does not work over VPN as the credentials of the client are not sent.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

fmeetz
Level 4
Level 4

Following link may help you

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00800b6099.shtml

keep in mind to choose "CISCO" instead of "RADIUS STANDARD" for path Administrative Tools > Internet Authentication Service and right-click on RADIUS Client to add a new RADIUS client. When you have typed the client information, click OK.