1. CM_A trunks with CM_B using non-gatekeeper controlled ICT trunk
2. G711 codec used for calls that uses the trunk
3. MTP resources selected for trunk's MRGL at both CM
4. CSS is correctly configured
1. Phone A(CM_A) dials to Phone B(CM_B). Phone B rings, but upon going offhook - the call gets disconnected immediately.
2. Phone A calls Phone B. Upon ring no answer, calls should go to voicemail. I am able to see a change of called ID from Phone B to Voicemail - but Phone A still hears ringback tone.
For short, it seems that no calls can get terminated. Really appreciate it if someone can point me to the right direction on how to correct this.