Looking for login information in Cisco Unity Exchange

Unanswered Question
Mar 21st, 2007

I want to listen voice messages from OWA using the url: http://Unity_Server_IP/exchange but I don' know what login I must to use.

I have a voice mail configured in my dial number but in login information of the url that I said before I used my userID Unity suscriber and password of my voice mail and it doesn't works.

I tried to create a user in Active Directory users of Unity Windows domain and OWA login works with this user but there is no messages with this user.

My Unity domain is not used normally I have another Active directory installed in another pc to user logon, shared folders and more, Unity active directory is only used by Unity. Maybe is a requisite of Unity installation, I don't know.

Maybe suscribers of voice mails are not "associated" with active directory Unity Wondows domain because this part of the domain have the tipically users that always there are here and Unity suscribers don't appear.

I don't know. Can anybody help me?.

All was borned because I want to hear my voice messages when I am connected by VPN to my office.

If anybody know another best solution it will be welcome.

I have Unity 4.0 and I have no purchased exchange integration.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

This Discussion