cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DSP's using 100% of CPU

j.shrewsbury
Level 1
Level 1

We are doing hardware conferencing on several different devices in our enviroment, 1760's and 3725's. Everytime we reboot the CallManager cluster the CPU on the routers spikes to 100% and stays there. We have to reload the routers in order to clear this up. This sounds like a bug, or possible mis-configuration somewhere. Any ideas? ?

1 Reply 1

pc
Level 1
Level 1

I have a similar issue but worse. I am running CCM 4.13 with a pair of cisco 2821 as my gateway. I am running 12.4(9)T on my gateways. The CPU of the 2821s shoot up to 99% and when ever I am making a conference call utilizing the PVDM2 DSP on the router. The route will become non-responsive and choppy voice on the conference call. I have PPP multilink bundle and IPSEC/GRE tunnels running ont he same routers and both routers exhibit the excat same beahviors. I opened a TAC case but they could not reproduce it in their lab and they suspected that it was my VPN/PPP Bundle/Voice combination causing the conflict. Anyone running ipsec VPN and conferencing DSP on the same router have seen this before?

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: