cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DSP's using 100% of CPU

j.shrewsbury
Level 1
Level 1

We are doing hardware conferencing on several different devices in our enviroment, 1760's and 3725's. Everytime we reboot the CallManager cluster the CPU on the routers spikes to 100% and stays there. We have to reload the routers in order to clear this up. This sounds like a bug, or possible mis-configuration somewhere. Any ideas? ?

1 Reply 1

pc
Level 1
Level 1

I have a similar issue but worse. I am running CCM 4.13 with a pair of cisco 2821 as my gateway. I am running 12.4(9)T on my gateways. The CPU of the 2821s shoot up to 99% and when ever I am making a conference call utilizing the PVDM2 DSP on the router. The route will become non-responsive and choppy voice on the conference call. I have PPP multilink bundle and IPSEC/GRE tunnels running ont he same routers and both routers exhibit the excat same beahviors. I opened a TAC case but they could not reproduce it in their lab and they suspected that it was my VPN/PPP Bundle/Voice combination causing the conflict. Anyone running ipsec VPN and conferencing DSP on the same router have seen this before?

Thanks.