cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forward No Answer Delay on 7960 incorrect

williamm
Level 1
Level 1

I set the "Forward No Answer Delay" on my CCM 4.1(3) to 16 seconds and the number of rings, 4, are correct on all of my 7912's and 7940's but the 7960's are ringing only 3 times. So, I tried setting "No Answer Ring Duration" to 16 directly on one of the DN's on the 7960 and it still does the same. On the 7960 itself I tried enabling the "Forwarding Delay" but that did not help either. What am I missing? Thanks for your help.

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Ok in the DN itself the parameter is "No answer ring duration", make sure you configure it in the Forward settings and NOT under the MLPP...

If all is ok. I would restart CCM.exe (Not recommended never never, but if you want a root cause we may check CCM|SDL and DBL traces)

I checked and everything looks correct. So, I changed the "No Answer Ring Duration" to 20 seconds and the phone now rings 4 times, it acts like it subtracts 1 ring from how you set it. Thanks for the help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: