cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

350 Route Patterns

jgentsch
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer that has 350 locations for E911. I need to create 350 route patterns. Any efficiency thoughts on this one?

5 Replies 5

thomas.chen
Level 6
Level 6

To handle emergency calls, you must configure the emergency call numbers (such as 911) so that Cisco Emergency Responder (Cisco ER) intercepts them. Cisco ER can then route the calls to the correct public safety answering point (PSAP) and transform the call as required to route the call and to enable the PSAP operator to call back the emergency caller if the initial call is disconnected.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps842/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00806173ed.html

Ok let me be clear here. I have Emergency Responder that contains 350 locations. Therefore, I need to create 350 route patterns for PSAP callback.

Did you ever get an answer to your question or what did you end up doing?It sounds quite interesting.

Had to do them by hand.

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for replying.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: