I got an error in my 6500 and my MSFC had a switchover .
The error is given below from log.
What does this error means ? and is this anywhere related to MSFC switchover.
35. 3/12/2007,10:33:27: titan_intr_hdlr: Main Intr 0x0; Module 0x0, value 0x0; fatal intrs since last read 0, Last DBus Src Index 0x0
36. 3/12/2007,10:33:41: CentauriInterrupt:L3 parity Error 56177 1103aa 8000026b
37. 3/12/2007,10:33:41: titan_intr_hdlr:Last titan interrupt occurred at 00:00:00.0
38. 3/12/2007,10:33:41: titan_intr_hdlr: Main Intr 0x0; Module 0x0, value 0x0; fatal intrs since last read 0, Last DBus Src Index 0x0
Here is an explaination
1) Centauri is a L3 Forwarding ASIC (Cat 6k)
2) Titan is used for MCAST replication (Cat 6k)
1. titan_intr_hdlr: Main Intr 0x0; Module 0x0, value 0x0; fatal intrs since last read 0
What it means is that the system is recovering after an error and only a message is being displayed. It is not possible to read any register when this happens as the system recovers automatically.
2. CentauriInterrupt:L3 parity Error
The above L3 table parity errors may show up on some SUP1 cards. This is a non-fatal error (packets would still get forwarded in sw) so is not a cause of alarm unless it is seen on a large percentage of packets. The
problem is seen in 5.5.x, 6.x and 7.x
Here are the bug ID's regarding the messages.
The recommended workaround will be to reseat the supervisor engines if possible after arranging the downtime or you can try upgrading to the release mentioned in bugs which has this bug resolved.
*Pls rate all helpfull post