Views
Helpful
Replies

Renew of the outbound campaign

Igor1906
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Some customers from the list of customers for outbound campaign weren?t reached during this campaign. Whether possible to renew performance of this outbound campaign at once after its finish, instead of through the certain time interval?

Best regards

-- best regards, Igor
3 Replies 3

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There is an option called "callback".

And, starting ICM 7.0 you can even insert records into the call list table. Look at the OO docs - I would help you if I could but I am new to the new OO options introduced in ICM 7.0

Thank you, but actually we know about Callback feature. And it's not the thing we wish to work. It's required to call every one in the call list for one time and if someone was unreachable we should call him again. But only after every contact in call list was already diled.

-- best regards, Igor

jaska_jokunen
Level 1
Level 1

I think you could do SQL update to dialing list tables (external software or SQL Server procedure) which changes status of rows you wish to dial again immediately.

But in version 7.0 it's not really easy because there is not just one "dialing list" table like earlier.. every campaign id and query rule combination has it's own table, like DL_7001_1234 and so on where 7001 is the campaign id and 1234 is the id of query rule. Maybe some professionals could give comments?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: