cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager 4.1(3) Clustering

CT.Anderson
Level 1
Level 1

In my current Call Manager cluster I have one Subscriber for our call center which is backup by the Publisher. We just received to brand new Subscribers both of which will be used to support the call center. It?s also important to note that I have 300 agents and almost 900 phone numbers which ring into the call center.

My question is this. Is it possible/advantageous to set half of the route points and phones to automatically register to one sub and the other half to the 2nd sub? Is there a doc out there on this?

Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

CT

If you have noticed the jtapi and rmjtapi config page, you can specify ip address of cti managers with a comma. You can specify all your subscribers (if they are the only one processing calls). THis is the sole entity that controls which callmanager the cti route points will actively register to.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Is there anything else I should be concerned about with almost 1400 devices registered to pguser? That number makes me nervous which is why I'm looking at ways to balance the load over the 2 servers.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: