cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.2(1) SA Web unable to create subscriber

williamka
Level 1
Level 1

Our Unity primary environment using 4.2(1), we are unable to create subscribers in SA Web. The radio button is grayed out. I have logged into the server as administrator and rerun Cisco Unity Message Store Config Wizard and ensured we selected add new users and import users. I have checked event viewer apps logs and have found nothing other than CiscoUnity_BMsgConnector. Any ideas?

4 Replies 4

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Well, before you go an re-run all all wizards, have you checked the basics?

Log into the server UnityAdmin (not administrator because he/she may not have rights to create Unity subscriber accounts)

Launch SA from the tray near the clock.

Create subscriber.

Another test, is to instead of creating a subscriber, import a subscriber. Create a test account in AD with an exchange mailbox. Log into Unity, and add subscriber, but import them.

This will point you to if you have a permissions problem, etc.

If you were trying from your workstation, you could have a java script problem, or you were logging in as Administrator, which you should log in as UnityAdmin, if the system was setup correctly.

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

Sometimes when the server can not reach the GC and DC you get those keys grayed out. Open the DC/GC Reconnect from the Tools Depot and verify that you have the correct DC/GC and test the connection with them.

I forgot to mention...

Using tools depot DC/GC on the primary Unity box. After I completed I checked the Event viewer for DSAD and DSGC for full synch. All showed full synch. I opened SA web and tried to add subscribers and found the same grayed out box.....

israel.roybal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I am having this same problem, After I click the add button. The radio button for creating a new subscriber is grayed out.

Where you able to fix your issue?