cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MeetingPlace Usage Reporting

vantipov
Level 1
Level 1

I have Cisco MeetingPlace 5.4 connected via trunk to Avaya Definity voice switch. I need to be able to gather information as to which phone numbers did the calls come from for a specific meeting. I am thinking about making 800 number available and need to bill back based on usage. Anybody run into this? Thank you.

3 Replies 3

ronnietong
Level 1
Level 1

If there is a caller ID, you will see it in the Raw Participant Join Leave report.

Thanks for your answer. Looks like I did not have some of these features turned on my trunk-group on Avaya side. Are you integrating MP with Avaya? What options did you have to turn on for caller ID to register in MP?

Sorry, I am not familiar with Avaya. There ia a technical note about Avaya connecting to MeetingPlace, but I don't think it talks about caller ID. Anyway, here it is:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/ps5664/ps5669/products_configuration_example09186a008022b3d3.shtml

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: