Views
Helpful
Replies

2620xm

alsayed
Level 1
Level 1

HI

IOS 12.4 Advanced Enterprise Services willWorking on the 2620xm;if so how much the flash & Dram should be?

regards

ali

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ali

The size of the image is the same no matter whether it is in a lab or in production so the requirements for flash should be the same.

You probably do not need quite as much memory to run in a lab as to run in production. But I do not think that it changes the requirement for memory very much.

If your router has less flash or less memory than the requirements stated you could always try to load the image and see what happens. But if it were me I would be reluctant to try to load and run an image on a router that had less than the required resources.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

ali

According to the Software Advisor on CCO 12.4 Advanced Enterprise Services should have 128 of memory and 32 of flash.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

HI RICK!

We need this routers/ios 12.4 for lab not for production;now waht is ur opinion rick

10xs

ali

The size of the image is the same no matter whether it is in a lab or in production so the requirements for flash should be the same.

You probably do not need quite as much memory to run in a lab as to run in production. But I do not think that it changes the requirement for memory very much.

If your router has less flash or less memory than the requirements stated you could always try to load the image and see what happens. But if it were me I would be reluctant to try to load and run an image on a router that had less than the required resources.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Hi Rick!

Thanks a lot for ur valuable info

10xs

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: