cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Yet Another DST Issue

transnetcorp
Level 1
Level 1

Callmanager 4.2(3). We applied the ciscocm.4-2-3-DevPack-11 to both pub & sub, and ran the DST patch on the pub. I ran DbHelper to make sure replication was ok. The problem is when phones are registered to the Pub, the time is correct. When they're registered to the subscriber, the time is 1 hour off as if DST was not corrected. I checked the TypeTimeZone table on both the pub and sub to be sure the db was correct. Phones are all 7960 or 7940. Any ideas would be appreciated.

2 Replies 2

MikeTomasko
Level 4
Level 4

Did you run Microsoft's TZEdit to verify the Time Zone was edited correctly? If it is correct, open up your Date/Time, change your Time Zone to another Time Zone, Apply it, then change it back. I've ran across this on a lot of Windows 2000 machines. Eventhough TZEdit showed the TZ was set to the correct start and stop time, it didn't take affect till after changing the TZ and changing it back. A reboot wouldn't even fix it.

Mike,

Tried TZEdit and it reported the Time Zone was correct. I changed the time zone then changed it back and it worked! Phones now registering to the subscriber show the correct time. Many thanks.

Brian

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: