MPX warning log

Unanswered Question
Mar 22nd, 2007

I was looking at the logs from MPX, it showed a lot of warning saying "CPGS Invalid speaker count; conf=118, speakers=4".

What does this mean? Is it related to the license? We have a 20-port license and it is very strange, when I had the tac on the phone, we can schedule meeting no problem, so we have to close the ticket. But after that, when we tried to schedule a recurring meeting for 52 occurences, it failed from Jan-2008 to Apr-2008. But in that period, we don't have meeting scheduled for the same day. If you add the meeting one by one, it took it.

I am wondering if that is a bug or it is a license issue. We ordered the MPX upgrade for our CCC and we upgraded MPX from 1.1 to 1.2.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
bluejays Fri, 03/23/2007 - 13:48

I also had another weird issue this afternoon. A meeting for 5 hour long just ended without any participant joined.

How is that possible? I am pretty sure no one is using the web admin page to end the meeting. Can something like, if the user enter the wrong password couple time then it locked/ended the meeting??

I am getting frustrated with MPX now. We used CCC before which is MUCH better product.

This Discussion