Views
Helpful
Replies

ICAP with ACNS over WCCP

guibarati
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I need to configure an content engine ACNS 5.5 to use ICAP (Gateway anti-virus) I have trend anti-virus for this work. The ACNS is receiving traffic over WCCP from an ASA firewall. In the documentation for the ACNS I read that it's possible to configure ICAP for ACNS running as HTTP proxy but there is no coment for it running WCCP (transparent proxy). Do somebody know if it's possible and if so somebody have a sample of how can I configure that?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

jbayuka
Level 5
Level 5

I think it is possible to configure ICAP for ACNS for running WCCP. In transparent mode for all methods and in proxy mode for NTLM, the Content Engine uses the client's IP address as a key for the Content Engine's authentication cache.

Following link may help you

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/conntsw/ps491/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a008023661d.html

Thanks for the reply, i got it working, the problem is that I was using the wrong vector-point. I was using reqmode, when i had to use resp mode.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: