Historical Reporting Question

Unanswered Question
Mar 23rd, 2007

We have a customer that would like to generate a report that is similar to the

Contact Service Queue Call Distribution Summary Report...but what they would like to see is the time period in which calls within the Service Level were answered. Example service level is 60 seconds....310 calls presented 10 abondoned....280 were handled within the service level....they want to know how many calls were answered in time frame 0-15, 16-30....46-60 ...From what I have seen the report shows 1-15, 1-30, 1-45 ...which does not give the desired results...any help would be appreciated...

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
dsweeny Thu, 03/29/2007 - 09:52

Cisco Customer Response Applications (CRA) Real-Time Reporting

Cisco CRA Historical Reporting

In addition to viewing real-time reports, you can view accumulated CRA activity in historical reports. The historical reports record the same parameters that are used in the real-time reporting feature.

Note: When you enable historical reporting, the system automatically saves reports as .csv files to the CRA server hard disk. You can open the .csv files with a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel.

This URL should help you:

joeharb Thu, 03/29/2007 - 09:58

I am familiar with the Historical Reporting tool...I am trying to determine if the reports that on already configured can be modified to meet the customers request...

sdejustine Fri, 03/30/2007 - 12:40

It's my understanding that the canned reports within the Historical Reporting tool are just that, there isn't some other tool or application within CRA that allows modification of the collected data. Unfortunately, exporting this data and rewriting it into another reporting app such as Crystal Reports or getting an SQL wizard to write something wouldn't help either, because the data (as granular as you're wanting) wasn't gathered to begin with. It appears to be data that simply isn't collected.

This Discussion